Order pizza kits online:
Go to www.Pizzakit.com
Click on “Products” then “Shop”.
Select shipping options.
Our fundraiser ID #: 329715
Junior High Summer Missions
June 22 – June 30, 2017
Project Overview: Pulse Junior High Student Ministry will be partnering with Child Evangelism Fellowship (CEF) for “Flood Philly 2017”. We will be reaching thousands of children with the gospel of Jesus Christ in one week here in the Philly area. Each student will be trained for 2 full days, will participate in a block party in Philadelphia, and then will dedicate 5 days to do Bible clubs in the Philadelphia area. We will gather each night for a time of worship, spiritual challenge, and fun!
This trip is opened to 7th and 8th grade students at Calvary Chapel Central Bucks. There is a limited number of slots available so make sure you fill out your application as soon as possible. We are going on this trip to help fulfil the Great Commission in Matthew 28, where Jesus says that we are to go and make disciples of all nations. This trip is an opportunity to step out of our comfort zones, live in faith, and share God’s love.
Trip Requirements: Everyone that wants to go on this trip must:
- Have accepted Jesus as their Savior and have an active relationship with Him.
- Be willing and able to share their testimony and the Gospel.
- Be willing to submit to authority.
- Be willing to serve.
- Committed member and regular attendee of Pulse Student Ministry.
Lodging: We will be staying at Crossing Community church in Newtown, PA and will commute into Philadelphia daily.
Cost: $400 Includes, room & board, transportation, and supplies for ministry. There will be fundraisers to help offset this cost. (If parents are interested in helping with the fundraisers, we would welcome it!)
Application Due: February 12, a brief interview with you and your parent(s) will be scheduled. Please sign up for your mission interview on the Junior High Mission page at mypulse.org. After your interview and approval a $75 non-refundable deposit is due immediately to secure your spot.
Mission’s Week Schedule:
June 22 – Thursday Leave CCCB Early Morning
June 22 & 23 Training @ Crossing Community Church
June 24 -Team Building
June 25 – Block Party in Philadelphia
June 26 – June 30 – Bible Clubs in Philadelphia
June 30 – Return to CCCB around 6pm
Payment and Mandatory Meeting Dates: Students must be committed to attend and come prepared to each meeting. If 2 meetings are missed, participation of trip will be re-evaluated. Please check your calendar before the interview to see if there are dates that conflict with your schedule.
- February 12 – Applications Due
- February/March – Interviews – Deposit Due of $75 immediately after interview (sign up online)
- March 5 – Sunday 11:30am – 1pm Mission Training Meeting 1- Upper Room
- March 20 – Support letters should be mailed by this date.
- April 9 – Sunday 11:30 – 1pm Mission Training Meeting 2 – Upper Room
- May 7- Sunday 11:30 – 1pm Mission Training Meeting 3 – Upper Room
- Second Payment Due to bring balance to $300
- June 3 – CAR WASH and PLANT Sale 8:30am – 12:30pm
- June 7 – Final Payment Due to bring balance to $400
- June 11- Sunday 11:30 – 1pm Mission Training Meeting 4 – Upper Room
(Parents join us from 12-1pm for Prayer and Final details.)
- Support Letters – Prayer & Financial Support
- Pretzel Sales – Individual Sales and Sundays after services
- Little Caesar Fundraiser
- Car Wash & Plant Sale
How to Apply: All applications are to be completed online at mypulse.org. Please answer the questions in a word document first and then cut and paste them into the application. There is a 20 minute limit on the online application. Please note that when your application is complete an email will be sent to you with a link to sign up for an interview. A deposit of $75 is required when the interview is completed and you are approved to go on the trip. Applications are due by Wednesday, February 12, 2017.